The Office of Emergency Management (OEM) is the agency of county government having primary responsibility and authority for:
- The planning and execution of disaster and emergency mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery for Trimble County;
- The coordination of disaster and emergency response by and between county agencies and political subdivisions;
- Coordination and liaison with related agencies of the state and federal government;
- Coordination of recovery operations subsequent to disaster and emergencies;
- Coordination of hazard mitigation planning activities.
The Office of Emergency Management is further responsible for the preparation and maintenance of a comprehensive plan for the disaster and emergency response of Trimble County. The plan is integrated and coordinated with the disaster and emergency response plans of the state and federal governments.
Disaster Preparedness Information